Progressive, inclusive mainstream Secondary School in Lewisham - September 2021 Start- Full time, Long Term Contract - Pastoral Leader - Excellent opportunity for passionate individual - £85 - £115 per day based on experience
Are you a passionate Pastoral Leader seeking your next opportunity in a modern, supportive Secondary School? Or are you an experienced Pastoral Officer who is ready to take the next step in your career, who has excellent leadership and communication skills?
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a large, progressive Secondary School in Lewisham who are seeking a committed, inspiring Pastoral Manager to support the development of their KS3 and KS4 students, leading a small team of pastoral mentors. This is a full time, long term opportunity commencing immediately and running until the end of the academic year in the first instance. This role can become permanent for the right candidate.
*** Pastoral Leader - Mainstream Secondary School - Lewisham, South- East London
*** Full Time, Long Term Contract Commencing ASAP - £85 - £115 based on your experience
*** Open to all experienced Pastoral Managers and Pastoral Officers seeking a step up in their career
*** Must be a committed, passionate individual dedicated to enriching the education of your students
This is a supportive, inclusive, busy Secondary School well serviced by public transport. Led by passionate, inspirational SLT, this is a School with high expectations of students and staff alike.
The Role - Pastoral Leader - Lewisham, South-East London
- The role is will see you become an integral member of the pastoral team, promoting and supporting student success and wellbeing across the school
- You will support a Head of Key Stage to deliver the vision for pastoral care and academic development across two year groups, ensuring that barriers to learning can be overcome and the best possible outcomes achieved
- You will ensure high standards of behaviour, attendance and punctuality and ensure effective intervention and support when students are not meeting the school's high expectations
The Candidate - Pastoral Leader - Lewisham, South-East London
- The successful candidate will be an individual passionate about education, and committed to enriching the lives of the students at this school
- You will have prior experience supporting social, emotional and behavioural needs of young people within an educational setting
- You will have a good understanding of creative strategies to ensure pastoral care and support the development of academic skills
- You will have high expectations of students and the ability to motivate them to ensure that they can achieve their full potential
- You will have the ability to work flexibly as part of a team and to work cooperatively and collaboratively and have the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, teaching and non-teaching staff and outside agencies
How to apply - Pastoral Leader - Lewisham, South-East London
If you would like to apply for this or discuss any of our positions, please email your CV to Aamir Malik at Tradewind today on Aamir.Malik@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.