Tradewind recruitment is currently working with a secondary school in Southwark to recruit a Pastoral Leader on a full-time, long term basis to commence immediately! The school offers a very supportive and positive environment, ensuring staff have the training and resources needed to provide outstanding support to their students.
This school is based in Southwark. The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with people who demonstrate challenging behaviour and provided them with pastoral and learning support.
* 1:1 work with pupils
* Provide support for individual pupils inside and outside the classroom
* Assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the head teacher and class teachers.
* To support teaching staff in the implementation of the School's Behaviour Policy.
* Support pupils with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Pastoral role you will need to provide the following:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Pastoral Leader in Southwark, South East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Aamir Malik on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.