Pastoral Support Worker
Pastoral Support Worker
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Pastoral Support Worker to supervise and support individual and small groups of pupils undertaking focused learning activities. You will be required to contribute to the learning support in the Learning Centre by assisting in planning, preparing appropriate resources, monitoring and supporting learning and collecting and recording pupil data.
To work as part of the Pastoral Team assisting to reduce incidents of disruptive behaviour across the school and to create a more positive learning environment Work closely with other relevant staff including Achievement Directors and teaching staff where necessary.
The school is a large mainstream mixed school in North London. Their last official Ofsted in 2018 was declared a 'good', with teaching, behaviour and achievement coming out particularly well. The school prides itself on being a real staple of the community and is involved in several outreach programs and promoting a real team effort.
This Pastoral Support Worker role is to start September 7th 2021 for the full academic year. It Hours are 8.15am - 15.55pm with a 40 minute break. Daily rate between £80-95.00ph depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Pastoral Support Worker role you will need to provide the following:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Pastoral Support Worker in Enfield Or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.