Pastoral Support Worker
Pastoral Support Worker
Exciting Opportunity: Full-Time Pastoral Support Worker
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of young individuals with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH), and behaviour needs? Tradewind Recruitment is thrilled to announce a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Full-Time Pastoral Support Worker to join an alternative provision in Leicestershire.
Position: Full-Time Pastoral Support Worker
Age Group: 11-18 years old
Contract: Long-term, with a view to go permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- Work closely with pupils aged 11-18 with SEMH and behaviour needs.
- Provide support both in class and out of class settings.
- Assist in delivering activities off site, aligning with Individual Education Plan (IEP) goals.
- Collaborate with teaching staff to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Use your expertise to engage effectively with challenging behaviour, fostering a supportive atmosphere.
- Experience working with pupils with challenging behaviour.
- Ability to work flexibly, both in class and off site, to support IEP plans.
- A valid driver's license is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a compassionate approach to student welfare.
- Competitive daily rates
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Supportive working environment within a dynamic educational setting.
- Potential for the role to transition into a permanent position.
- Free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
If you are a passionate and resilient individual who thrives on making a difference in the lives of young people, we want to hear from you! Don't miss the chance to be a part of a dedicated team working towards the success and well-being of students with SEMH and behaviour needs.
To apply, please submit your CV or for more information about the role, contact Dominic Watts on 0116 2430299 /email@example.com Tradewind Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.