Pastoral Teaching Assistant
Pastoral Teaching Assistant
Are you a Pastoral/SEND Teaching Assistant with experience working with children with SEMH and challenging behaviour. Do you have a counselling certificate and take huge pride in making a difference to young peoples mental health and well being. Have you experience supporting vulnerable and looked after children?
Tradewind are currently looking for a high number of adaptable SEND Teaching Assistant with previous experience working with children with SEND, in particular SEMH and SEBD. These are for long term positions in Leicester City starting in January 2021.
As a Pastoral Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for working with pupils on a 1:1 or group basis aiding them with their educational activities and emotional support.
For this role we are looking for:
* An experienced Teaching Assistant who has worked with children with SEND in a school/alternative provision setting.
* A support worker with SEND/PRU experience,in particular SEMH, SEBD & Autism
* Experience using positive behaviour tools in a work capacity
* Someone ideally with Team Teach or MAPA training
* Counselling or Psychology background
* Great sense of humour and resilience
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Jess Frost on 0116 243 0299 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.