PE Cover Supervisor
PE Cover Supervisor
Tradewind are acting on behalf of one of its client secondary schools in North Liverpool to recruit a full-time PE Cover. The role is to start on the 24th May 2021 until the end of the academic year to cover a member of staff on maternity leave.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a P.E Graduate wishing to gain more school-based experience before embarking upon a PGCE or other teacher training course.
You will be required to work across KS3 and KS4 Girls PE lessons with occasional general classroom cover supervision work throughout the school.
Ideally you will have a passion in Sports, PE and Dance and have aspirations of becoming a Teacher for the future.
The ideal PE Cover Supervisor will:
* Be a Sport Graduate (desirable but not essential)
* Have a positive and engaging demeanour
* Be able to build positive professional relationships with both staff and students
* Be able to think on your feet
* Be able to communicate effectively
* Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of students
To join Tradewind as a PE Cover Supervisor you will need:
* An Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate, which is on the update service or be willing to apply for one (cost refunded after the completion of 20 days' work)
* An overseas police check (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this PE Cover Supervisor role based in a North Liverpool secondary school.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.