PE Cover Supervisor
PE Cover Supervisor
Are you a graduate of PE or Sport looking to gain school based experience? Are you considering an application for a PE PGCE and would like to gain more hands on school experience?
Tradewind are acting on behalf of our client schools in Wigan who currently have a high demand for PE Cover Supervisors to work on a temporary basis. The work we offer is ADHOC and as a PE Cover Supervisor with Tradewind you can pick and choose the days you work.
Assignments we can offer in our Wigan secondary schools include daily supply, short term bookings (1 - 2 weeks) or long term assignments. A degree of flexibility is required as we receive phone calls on the day, from 7am, from our Wigan schools although advance work is also available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sports graduate wishing to gain more school-based experience before embarking upon a PGCE or other teacher training course.
You will be required to work across KS3 and KS4 PE lessons with occasional general classroom cover supervision work throughout the school.
Ideally you will have a passion in PE and have aspirations of becoming a Teacher for the future.
The ideal PE Cover Supervisor will:
* Be a Sports Graduate (desirable but not essential)
* Have a positive and engaging demeanour
* Be able to build positive professional relationships with both staff and students
* Be able to think on your feet
* Be able to communicate effectively
* Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of students
To join Tradewind as a PE Cover Supervisor you will need:
* An Enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate, which is on the update service or be willing to apply for one (cost refunded after the completion of 20 days' work)
* An overseas police check (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this PE Cover Supervisor role based in Wigan secondary schools.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.