Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Mixed PE teacher to teach KS3 & KS4 Girls & boys PE on a long-term starting in October 2020. This role would involve working in a mainstream secondary school in central Bristol. The teacher would be expected to plan, prepare and deliver mixed PE lessons and take on responsibilities of a permanent member of staff. The school are looking to shortlist CV's now, if this is the role for you please apply!
We are looking for:
- A strong qualified Girls or Boys PE Teacher with experience teaching mixed PE.
- Ability to support the students both academically and emotionally in a calm manner, adhere to safeguarding and behavioural policies always, and show adherence to professional boundaries.
- Someone who can provide strong general cover if needed.
This secondary school is based in central Bristol and is easy to get to by car and public transport. If you drive, you can easily get to these schools from north Somerset or South Glos.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this PE teaching role you will need to:
*You must hold a QTS and be trained in teaching Physical Education and be familiar with UK PE curriculum
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Girls PE Teacher in Bristol or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.