Tradewind are currently working with a medium sized school in North Lincolnshire, who are looking for a PE teacher to teach for the summer term. This will be a full time role, and will be paid to scale, meaning teachers can expect to earn between £120 and £179.00 per day for this role, based on experience and qualifications. The school will expect all planning and marking to be completed, as per a teaching role, which is why this position will be paid to scale.
The school is an independent school, not part of an academy trust, and have an excellent reputation within the area. Teachers who have worked there through us in the past have commented on the excellent student behaviour and engagement, making it a thoroughly enjoyable place to work. With excellent facilities which are used by local sports clubs, it is a truly excellent place to teach PE. Looking for continuity within the school, the successful candidate would be top of the list to come back for a days cover if they were in need in the future.
We are looking for:
* An experienced PE teacher
* A teacher who is passionate and enthusiastic about teaching PE to their students.
At Tradewind, you will not be tied down to an umbrella company, and we offer the option to PAYE.
Due to our excellent CPD you do not necessarily need to have experience in the field, as we can train you for this.
The school can offer you:
* Excellent CPD and room for professional development.
* A strong, cohesive department.
* The opportunity to explore your teaching techniques.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Alex Bateman on 01522 775347
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, which is 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.