If you are an engaging and enthusiastic PE teacher who relishes a challenge, apply with us for this exciting opportunity.
Tradewind are currently working with a Scunthorpe Secondary Academy helping them secure a new member to their PE department.
You would be welcome to apply for the role should it become a permanent post. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching PE lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role would be expected for this position, so the successful candidate would be paid to scale from day one. In real terms, this means that a practitioner would be paid between £120.00 and £184.00 per day for this position. We are looking for a practitioner to start straight away.
The School itself is a large Secondary Academy who cater for almost 1000 students. The school boasts excellent resources and are looking for a practitioner who shares their ethos of providing the best possible education to their students. An application from a passionate NQT would certainly be considered for this opportunity.
* Delivering PE lessons across Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Running clubs afterschool
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of PE in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.