The Academies have an 'OUTSTANDING' Ofsted report and have always produced above average GCSE results. They will provide a full, balanced and varied curriculum that encourages every child to participate and succeed. They are fortunate to have a dynamic, dedicated and passionate team of teachers and support staff with an inspirational Head.
They are looking for a fantastic teacher who can deliver a balanced curriculum to a variety of years. They will deliver teaching of a high standard to ensure high levels of progress and attainment. They will create a stimulating environment where pupils can excel. The successful candidate will plan, deliver and assess lessons across the UK National Curriculum. They will create innovative and imaginative lessons to increase engagement.
Upon visiting the Academies, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school. It was great to see the fantastic school grounds with extensive fields surrounding the School's building.
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for these great positions as Male and Female Teacher of PE in Sheffield and Rotherham. Or for more information about the role, contact Andy Rogers on 0114 2870650 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.