Tradewind are recruiting for an outstanding PE Teacher to start ASAP!
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our St. Helens client schools who are currently seeking a PE Teacher to commence a long-term role starting January 2024. This is a full-time position and is expected to continue until at least Easter. Our client school are happy to receive applicants from both Male and Female PE Teachers as they do have the timetable flexibility in the department. Within the timetable, there will be an element of general cover -including 1 lesson of KS3 History.
The successful PE Teacher will be joining a school who foster a culture of excellence for all and as part of their core values aim to build resilient and confident young people that are prepared for life in 21st century Britain.
The successful candidate can expect to receive pay up to £211.96 per day, depending on experience and current pay scale point.
To be considered for this PE Teacher position the essentials are:
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching PE across KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10 year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a PE Teacher based in St. Helens. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.