Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a PE Teacher looking for a new role?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced PE teacher to work on a full time long term basis in a secondary mainstream school in Swindon. Although this is on a temporary basis initially this can lead to finding a permanent role directly with a school.This would involve teaching mixed PE to secondary aged students across KS3 & KS4. The school requires regular PE cover on a long term placement to cover sickness leave.
We are looking for:
* A strong PE teacher who specialises in PE and who has experience of teaching Mixed PE sessions to both male and female students.
* Happy to commit to full time, long-term temporary placements.
* A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Commitment to the school and their students.
* Ability to cover other lessons if required and have effective classroom management.
The school is located in North Swindon and is accessible by car, public transport and there is plenty of parking spaces available.The school offers modern facilities and superb resources for our supply staff. They are very welcoming and supportive!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified PE teacher in Swindon or local to the Swindon area. We are looking to recruit asap!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this PE teacher role you will need to:
* Have experience of teaching both male and female PE and running mixed lessons. You must hold a QTS and be trained in teaching Physical Education and be familiar with UK PE curriculum
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as PE Teacher in Swindon Or for more information about the role, contact Ross on 0117 301 7578/ Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.