Performing Arts Teacher
Performing Arts Teacher
We are working with a school in the North East Lincolnshire area who requires a Performing Arts Teacher to cover a planned absence once the schools resume normal operation on a full time basis. The Head Teacher prides them self on the ambitious, creative and supportive team of Teachers they have already appointed throughout the School and hopes to find another inspiring professional to join. Due to the nature of this requirement, the length of the vacancy is expected to be significant - at least two terms.
The School offers plenty of CPD opportunities which are available for all long-term staff. This role would suit an experienced teacher or an NQT and will be paid in line with the main teacher pay-scale.
The successful candidate will show clear motivation and drive to inspire young learners and encourage them to explore their hidden talents, whilst gaining a new appreciation of performing arts.
We are looking for:
* A practitioner who has the ability to deliver Drama to KS3, KS4 and KS5 children
* A teacher who can confidently deliver the drama curriculum
* A knowledgeable practitioner who understands how to implement objectives in an enthusiastic, exciting way.
This is a full-time role and payment can range from £110- £184 per day. The school has free onsite parking for those applicants who drive and is a short walk from a local bus stop and close to rail links.
In return the school offers:
* A leadership team that is committed to developing you
* CPD tailored to your needs
* A hard-working and positive staff team
* An inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment
In return the school will offer you:
* The opportunity to learn from other highly experienced teachers
* The chance to work in a positive learning environment
* Up to date resources that will help maintain the engagement of lessons
* A supportive, welcoming senior leadership team
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Performing Arts Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Performing Arts Teacher in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise Hayes on 01522 775347 / Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.