Performing Arts Teacher
Performing Arts Teacher
Performing Arts Teacher required from September 2021 in North East Lincolnshire.
Tradewind are supporting this school with a rare opportunity to join this thriving academy in their Performing Arts department. You will be supporting their students in KS4 meet their academic goals.
This "good" academy has high aspirations for all learners and works tirelessly to ensure that every student leaves school with the best grades available.
As part of a regional academy trust, this school has the opportunity to utilise their wider network for resources and sharing best practice.
Staff who may be reliant on public transport can access ample rail and bus links to the location and those with their own transport methods have access to ample on site parking.
The school supports Key Stages 3 & 4 learners and experience of working with higher level Key Stage 4 students would be desirable for the cohort they have.
Team work is paramount as part of this school and as such, involvement in extracurricular roles and pastoral support is very important. With this in mind, the successful Performing Arts Teacher should be fully committed to supporting this key area.
Boasting an enviable CPD programme, you will have full access to this as well as being set up on their internal IT systems to ensure you are able to work no differently to permanent counterparts.
Delivery of Performing Arts to GCSE is an essential for candidates applying for this role.
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also be required to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have a fully enhanced DBS check.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Performing Arts Teacher in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.