Physics Teacher - Hackney
Physics Teacher - Hackney
Physics Teacher - Hackney, East London - Ofsted 'Good' school with recent investment in STEM subjects - September 2021 - MPS/UPS - NQTs and experienced Teachers welcome
Are you a passionate Scientist and Physics expert looking to educate the Scientists of the future in a forward-thinking Hackney school with fantastic leadership?
Would you be keen to teach committed students through to KS5 (with support if an NQT), and make a difference in this inner London school that has results amongst the top in the borough?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Hackney school to strengthen their high performing Science Team from September with a talented Physics specialist. Get in touch ASAP to find out more!
**Physics Teacher - Hackney, East London
**'Good' Ofsted School with an 'Outstanding' 6th form
**Close to Manor House tube station
**MPS/UPS (potential TLR for experienced teachers)
**KS3 - KS5 teaching timetable
About the School - Physics Teacher - Hackney, East London
· This larger than average mixed comprehensive Hackney school pride themselves on their culture of high expectations from staff and student alike, and firmly believe this has been a key contributor to their excellent results in recent years, with fantastic progress scores and even awards for their Enterprise Projects.
- As part of a small federation of schools (5), they benefit from having excellent opportunity available for progress, fantastic training and cross-school support, as many more benefits, whilst maintaining the character and uniqueness that has contributed to their rich history which dates back to the 1800s. They do however believe in traditional values delivered in a modern context, and are very passionate about their role in their diverse and evolving community.
- Whether you are an experienced Teacher or an NQT, strong and tailored support is available for those who want to develop in the form of excellent CPD and pathways to management training for keen future leaders.
About the Role - Physics Teacher - Hackney, East London
- The science department is large and growing, headed up by an inspirational HOD. There are many opportunities for progression in this team due to expansion. They have been used to producing strong results, and have excellent plans in place around how to raise attainment further.
- Teachers here have very high standards and expectations of both themselves and others. They teach inspiring, and often bold lessons that move at a quick pace to bring their subjects to life.
- You will be passionate about progress, and keen to be part of a very supportive team of teachers who genuinely enjoy working here, and value their school highly.
How to apply - Physics Teacher - Hackney, East London
Has this Physics Teaching position captured your interest? To hear more about this and other positions that may be of interest to you in North London (Hackney, Haringey and Enfield) call Laura Snowden at Tradewind on 02078455450 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.