Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Physics Teacher in the Wirral area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding Physics Teacher for a Wirral all-girls school. The role is expected to start on Monday 15th March and will continue for 2 to 3 months. The school are happy to consider applications from NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers.
This is an Ofsted rated Good school, catering for students aged 11-16. The school has approx. 750 students on roll and has excellent links to Liverpool, Chester and Ellesmere Port.
The successful teacher will be required to:
- Teach Physics across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Take responsibility for preparation and assessment, following department schemes of work.
- Manage behaviour following school behavioural policies.
- Assist with lunch time and after school duties at the request of the department / Senior Leadership.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- Possess excellent knowledge of the Science curriculum.
- Have experience teaching Physics across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- This position is subject to enhanced DBS clearance, Overseas Police Check (if applicable) and receipt of satisfactory references.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Physics Teacher in Wirral or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind Liverpool today.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.