Physics Teacher - Cheltenham
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a strong Physics Teacher looking for a new role from April/May 2021?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a strong Physics teacher to start working in a fantastic school in the Cheltenham area. This role is on a full-time, long-term temporary basis starting in April/May until July. The individual must be able to teach Physics to mixed ability groups up to GCSE. This would involve planning, prepping and marking, and the successful teacher would be expected to take on duties of a permanent member of staff. The school is looking at shortlisting CVs, if this is the job for you please apply now!
We are looking for:
- For a strong Physics Teacher with experience teaching up to KS4.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teachers and learning throughout their role.
- Strong classroom and behaviour management.
- An individual who can commit to a one year placement.
- A teacher who is available 5 days a week that will plan, prepare and mark work.
This lovely secondary school is in Cheltenham with onsite parking and easy to get to via public transport and easy commute if you are in the Cheltenham or Gloucester area.
This school offers fantastic facilities for their students and staff, this school is a new build with a superb Science department. The department's team of staff are very warm, welcoming and offer a vast amount of support for their colleagues.
In return, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
- Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
- Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Physics Teacher Role you will need:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification with proven UK experience.
- Experience planning, prepping and marking to KS4.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Physics Teacher in Cheltenham If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578. / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.