Teacher of Physics
Teacher of Physics - Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 - Ofsted Outstanding - Large school of 1800 pupils and vibrant sixth form of 480 students - Barnet, North London - Permanent role from September 2021 - MPS1/UPS3 - Suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers NQT and Experienced Teachers
Are you a talented and enthusiastic teacher of Physics with a real passion for your subject and good subject knowledge and ability to teach Physics at GCSE and A Level?
Do you want to teach Physics at an outstanding school where the head teacher's visionary and inclusive leadership of the school has resulted in excellent standards, making it a pleasure to work here?
Do you have a proven track record of success and the ability to motivate, inspire and promote physics within the school and highly popular science department?
Tradewind Recruitment Permanent Division is seeking to recruit a teacher of physics with a proven track record for teaching and results to join the successful and highly popular Science department at this outstanding school. The school are recruiting for an ambitious, motivated and dynamic teacher. Apply now to be considered .
*** Teacher of Physics
*** Ofsted "Outstanding" School
*** Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5
*** September 2021 - Permanent role
*** Science department has a proven track record of success
*** Large proportion of students at GCSE study triple science as well as students in A Level
About the School - Teacher of Physics - Barnet, North West London
* This Secondary school is a mixed all through school from Reception to Year 13.
* The school is located over 3 sites, primary on one and secondary over 2 sites, being modern and recently built.
* The school is a "Good" Ofsted school with excellent results and Christian Ethos.
* The school is a growing school by 120 students per year group for next 2 years, including sixth form.
* The Physics department is made up of a large department of Science teachers, with a range of teachers specialising in different sciences.
* The school has high numbers of students taking physics this year.
* This school joined a trust in September 2015.
About the Role - Teacher of Physics - Barnet, North West London
* The school is seeking a physics teacher to join the science department.
* You will be a well-qualified, highly motivated physics teacher who has worked with children from Key Stage 3 to 5.
* There will be a requirement to teach Key Stage 5 as there is a large cohort who have chosen this subject at A level.
* The ideal candidate will be experienced and confident with teaching physics from KS3 to KS5 and have recent experience teaching in the UK state system.
* You will have high expectations of student behaviour, and you will be confident in working in a large department.
How to apply - Teacher of Physics - Barnet, North West London
If you would like extra information on this fantastic physics teacher role at this Outstanding Ofsted school, then please contact Megan at Tradewind on 0207 845 5451 as soon as possible for a confidential discussion or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.