Physics Teacher required in Nottingham.
Do you have the experience and passion to fill this highly sought after full-time Physics Teacher role at an 'Ofsted Good' school in Nottingham?
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a long-established and highly regarded school in Nottingham, who are looking for a qualified Physics specialist to deliver the GCSE and A-level syllabus. Tradewind are working hard to recruit a Physics Teacher to join their high-flying, successful and supportive Department. The school encourages a holistic and creative style of teaching.
The role is to start in January 2024 on a long-term basis for the rest of the academic year. The role may well become permanent for the right person.
Pay is based on the Main Pay Scale.
NQT's are welcome to apply with fantastic induction opportunities available.
Our staff thoroughly enjoy working at this school and praise the support, team ethic and resources. The school is also accessible from Derby.
We are looking for:
· A dedicated and skilled Physics Teacher who can deliver up to GCSE.
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
· A Teacher who would like the opportunity to progress their career
In return the school offers:
Excellent CPD opportunities as part of the school as well as your own tailored career development plan
As a Teacher within this school, you will have the support and direction of an excellent and innovative Head of Department as well as a well-equipped department with modern resources.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position in Nottingham, or for more information about the role, call Ben on 0115 739 0077 or email Ben.Thornhill@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.