Job Title: Physics Teacher
Start Date: January 2024
Are you a passionate and dedicated Physics teacher looking for a new opportunity to inspire and educate the next generation of scientists? Our partner, a renowned educational institution in Rotherham, is seeking a qualified Physics Teacher to join their team starting in January 2023.
Job Description: As a leading recruitment agency, we are excited to be recruiting for a Physics Teacher. The role provides the perfect opportunity for a skilled educator to make a significant impact on the academic and personal development of students.
- Planning, delivering, and assessing engaging Physics lessons to a diverse range of students.
- Fostering a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes a love for learning.
- Utilising innovative teaching methods and resources to enhance the learning experience.
- Monitoring and supporting the progress of students, providing feedback and guidance.
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop and improve the Physics curriculum.
- Participating in extracurricular activities and contributing to the wider school community.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
- A degree in Physics or a related field.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching Physics.
- Effective classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- While experience in teaching Physics at the secondary level is preferred, it is not mandatory.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement. For are exclusively working with the national college to provide an extensive list of CPD courses for FREE!
- A strong commitment to student achievement and well-being.
- Refer a friend reward scheme!
Application Process: Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and a cover letter by clicking apply now. For more information please contact Ben Pearne on 01142870650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and teaching demonstration.
Tradewind is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Tradewind is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.