Do you want a new challenge starting in January?
An Exciting Opportunity to join a highly reputable independent school in The Cotswolds with less than 400 students aged 13-19; where 61% of students were graded A*-B grades last year.
The school is looking to appoint a highly qualified Physics teacher who is an excellent classroom practitioner with a passionate belief in the ability for all to succeed.
They are proud to have a knowledge rich curriculum, research informed teaching and amazing facilities. Teachers joining the team receive excellent CPD to develop their subject knowledge, their pedagogy and their classroom management. They have access to collaboratively planned schemes of work and lesson resources. as well as all of this, the Science department offers top facilities!
The schools aim is to inspire and educate every individual in mind , body and soul. They promote a pioneering spirit and encourage individuals to flourish and embrace their futures.
The school was inspected by Ofsted in 2018 and inspectors noted that "Pupils have positive attitudes to learning; they are industrious and they are keen to fulfil tasks set out for them."
We are looking for a Physics Teacher who:
*is a well qualified & excellent Physics teacher
*shows the potential to be a dynamic colleague with high expectations and a commitment to improvement
*can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
*has energy and commitment for all aspects of school life
*has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our students
In return, the school can offer you:
*enthusiastic, friendly and well-behaved students who deserve the very best teachers
*a superb building with state-of-the-art facilities
*hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
*a rigorous whole-school discipline policy effectively supported by the senior leadership team
*a fantastic team of Science teachers, who have been working together to ensure they deliver outstanding results
*supportive leadership team
*2 terms as a minimum at this school and the potential for a fixed term contract
Things to know about registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay (no umbrella company is used to pay you unless your request this - we pay PAYE).
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these supply teaching roles you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification in Physics or Science
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Alternatively, for more information about the role, contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.