Are you a talented and innovative Physics Teacher who can teach creative and inspiring lessons for students of all abilities?
Tradewind are working on behalf of a Wigan Secondary School who are looking a forward-thinking Physics Teacher to start as soon as possible. We are seeking a Physics Teacher who has resilience, passion and will not be fazed by a challenge. This is the perfect opportunity for the right teacher to put their stamp on the department with a potential opportunity to progress to a leadership role.
For this position, you will be responsible for activities including: -
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Physics from Year 7 through to A Level
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE/A Level requirements
To be considered for this position:-
- The suitable teacher must hold QTS Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ideal teacher will be UK trained or have recent experience teaching Chemistry in the UK.
- The school is looking for a Physics Teacher who will be committed to getting the best from every student, and a teacher who will be exceptional in their teaching practise.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great opportunity or call 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£28355 - £44541 per annum + Plus TLR 2b
£120.00 - £160.00 per day
St. Helens, Merseyside
£30480 - £33741 per annum
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£120.00 - £184.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.