Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a passionate and dynamic Physics Teacher on the lookout for work to start ASAP?
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of an outstanding Wirral School who are seeking a Physics Teacher to start in ASAP on a full-time basis. This position will continue on an on-going basis, covering staff sickness. Our client school are seeking a Physics Teacher to teach across KS3, KS4 and KS5. Pay for this position, depending on experience, will pay up to £238.59 (UPS3) per day.
The successful Physics Teacher will be joining a school whose vision is to provide a first-class education, to develop the whole child to broaden their horizons and to improve outcomes in all areas of the school. The aim of the Physics department at this school is to foster curiosity and excitement about the physical world. To produce students who are aware of the world around them and how processes within it work and able to solve problems based on these processes.
The essentials to be considered for this Physics Teacher position on the Wirral are:
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Physics across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Physics Teacher based on the Wirral. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.