Tradewind Recruitment is working with a secondary school located in Lambeth, which is searching for a Physics Technician to join their Science team as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Science and a speciality in Physics. Candidates with with A'level Physics are welcome to apply.
Please note that the school already has Technicians who are Biology and Chemistry specialists, hence the need for a Physics specialist.
Role: Physics Technician
Start Date: Immediate start
Duration: Ongoing but at least for the academic year until July 2024
Salary: £13- 14.50 per hour
The Physics Technician role encompasses various duties, including :
- Preparing and setting up lab equipment and apparatus for practical-based lessons.
- Maintaining and procuring lab supplies and equipment.
- Assisting teachers in delivering science lessons.
- Supervising students during practicals.
- Ensuring all equipment is well-maintained and safe for use.
This is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible and the salary on offer is £13-14.50 per hour, depending on experience
Because of the immediate start, the school requires candidates who hold a current DBS check.
If you are a Science Technician with a physics speciality and seeking a fresh challenge, we'd be delighted to hear from you. Join us and take the next step in your education career at a "good" school where you can make an impact on the next generation of scientists.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, candidates must:
- Be available to work full-time.
- Hold a degree in Science, especially with a Physics speciality, or A'level Physics.
- Possess an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV that covers the past 10 years of employment history, if possible.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you.
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you're interested in this Physics Technician position in Lambeth, London please click the "Apply now". For more information regarding the position, please contact Cian Kelly on 020 7845 5450 option 2 / Cian.Kelly@twrecruitment.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.