The school benefits from incredible facilities and supportive and inspiring staff. Their vision is that every pupil and member of staff thrives and achieves their full potential.
Students at this school are nurtured and encouraged to make the best possible progress within their academic and personal self. They are led by an amazing team of staff who strive to provide the very best for all of their students.
This is an inclusive school where the staff have high expectations and where feelings and opinions are heard and valued.
We are looking for:
- Candidates with a varied background within special needs teaching e.g severe learning difficulties, autism spectrum conditions, profound and multiple learning difficulties and highly complex need.
- Passionate and enthusiastic Teachers with a calming approach and excellent behaviour management skills
- A committed practitioner who will go above and beyond
The school has excellent transport links from Leicester city, Derby and Nottingham.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£200
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Be experienced with a range of SEND needs
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as SEN Teacher in Leicester. Or for more information about the role, contact Jess Frost on 0116 243 0299 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.