Are you looking to build confidence in the primary setting? Does the opportunity to work across both KS1 and KS2 sound advantageous?
Tradewind are looking to recruit a PPA cover teacher with a strong work ethic to join a fantastic school in Ashton, Tameside. This role is ideal for qualified teachers looking to get their foot in the door and build confidence across KS1 and KS2.
About the Role
As the PPA over teacher, you will have varied responsibilities throughout the day which include:
- Overseeing whole class teaching and learning
- Pulling small groups for interventions
- Supporting pupils working below age related expectations to achieve fantastic progress
The successful applicant must have QTS status and be willing to get stuck in and make an impact across all phases of the primary school. This role requires minimal planning so offers a fantastic work life balance, whilst providing the opportunity to hone your skills and focus on teaching.
About the School
This is a single form-entry Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary Schol which has strong links to the local Parish church. The school provides a happy, caring, stimulating environment where every child is challenges and learns academically, spiritually, morally, socially and culturally.
There is a higher-than-average percent of SEND needs but the schools is well staffed and well equipped offering a great opportunity to achieve success.
The school offers a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum which challenge children's learning and encourages them to lead their own learning and ask questions. All learning is underpinned by the Christian ethos with trust, hope, forgiveness, kindness and justice being at the heart of all they do.
To be successful in this PPA Cover role, you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Demonstrated success in the primary setting
- Excellent references to support your previous experience
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Overseas Police Check (if applicable)
- Have a right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great opportunity as a PPA cover teacher in Ashton-under-lyne, Tameside. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or alternatively email Charlotte.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.