We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated PPA Teacher ( full or part-time) to join a dedicated and committed team of educators as a PPA teacher.
Position: PPA Teacher
Full or Part-time
Location: Barking and Dagenham, London
Salary: £188.44 - £216.58 per day
Start Date: October 2023
As a PPA Teacher, you'll have the chance to deliver imaginative lessons across various year groups, covering Planning, Preparation, and Assessment periods for existing members of staff. Your role will play a pivotal part in maintaining the school's commitment to excellence in education.
There is no planning although marking is required.
Collaborate with colleagues to ensure seamless curriculum delivery.
Nourish an inclusive learning environment where each child's potential is nurtured.
Foster creativity and critical thinking through interactive and tailored lessons.
Contribute to the school's vibrant extracurricular activities and events.
This Barking and Dagenham Primary school was recently rated as "Good" by Ofsted and is an oversubscribed community school. It is has a popular and well-respected Headteacher who recently became Head. Current long-term Tradewind Teachers highly recommend this school as a calm and friendly school where targeted education takes place.
Please don't hesitate in contacting Yolanda@ Tradewind Recruitment on 0207 8455450 OR send your up to date CV to Yolanda.email@example.com to be considered for this PPA role.
Tradewind Recruitment is a trusted agency with a proven track record in placing high-calibre educators in schools across the UK. By joining us, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and a supportive network of fellow teachers.
Don't miss this chance to become an integral part of a thriving educational community in Barking and Dagenham.
Why Tradewind Recruitment:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To join us and be successful in this full or part-time PPA role, you will need
* to be a qualified teacher (ideally with QTS)
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
*Legal Right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.