Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced primary PPA teacher looking for a role in Doncaster?
Tradewind are seeking a primary teacher to work as a primary PPA teacher in a primary school in Doncaster from April 2021. The school require a flexible and adaptable primary teacher who is happy to work across the primary age range. The salary will range from £24,373 to £36,961.
The school is based in a suburban area of Doncaster. They are a friendly primary who pride themselves on their inclusive ethos. They have an incredibly supportive SLT, who offer excellent CPD. The school plays a key role in the local community and houses excellent facilities.
The successful PPA teacher will be required to cover classes within EYFS to KS2 whilst class teachers have their PPA time. They will also be required to teach classes to cover absences as required. They are looking for a flexible primary teacher who can adapt and fit in with the requirements of the school. Planning for all lessons will be provided. The PPA teacher could be asked to cover lessons across all subject areas of the primary UK National Curriculum.
Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum (EYFS, KS1, KS2), QTS, legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary PPA teacher in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.