COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are recruiting! We have a PPA Teacher vacancy at a wonderful school in Greenwich!
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting for a strong, adaptable PPA Teacher to join this Outstanding school based in Greenwich for an ASAP start. This is a 4 day per week role is for a 1-year contract and the salary will be Inner London scale £32157-£42624.
This two form entry Primary school has a fantastic set of hard work staff that are led by an inspiration leadership team that give their all to the students and school to get the best results possible. The school requires someone with this same level of passion to help support them going forward, is this person you?
We are looking for:
- A PPA Teacher who is flexible and adaptable to different classes each day.
- A Teacher that has experience in both KS1 and KS2.
- A person with a sense of humour and a high work ethic.
- A PPA Teacher with the commitment to the role and someone who gives there all
This school is located in Greenwich and you can easily walk from a main train station. Parking is available. Many bus routes stop locally to school as well.
To join us and be successful in this PPA Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of PPA Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.