We are seeking an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated teacher to join a supportive team of professionals, who are committed to raising standards and using innovative ways of enhancing the learning experience of the pupils. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to the vision and the future achievements of our school.
'The school is a calm, harmonious place where pupils grow and become increasingly mature' OFSTED- May 2017
We can offer you:
* Well behaved children who care about each other and are enthusiastic about their learning.
* A strong, positive and forward-thinking leadership team.
* Highly talented, motivated and hardworking staff.
* An ambitious and supportive Governing Board and community.
* An outstanding environment and well-resourced school.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is an excellent practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning.
* Is enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated.
* Can inspire, motivate and support pupils.
* Is excited about teaching in a culturally diverse environment.
* Has resilience, emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills.
The role is to teach across school and may involve teaching from EYFS to KS2.
To register an interest in this role or to discuss this and other school-based opportunities in more detail, please click 'apply now' or contact the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.