Role - PPA Teacher
Start Date: September
Hours - Part time 3 days per week
Area - Nottingham city centre
My client is currently looking to recruit a PPA Teacher to work 3 days per week from September. This role will be working right across the school covering PPA from Nursery up to year 6.
They are a 'good' rated school by Ofsted.
The school has an excellent leadership team who maintain a good quality of education in school.
It has an excellent team with a great support network.
Responsibilities for this PPA Teaching role:
- To liaise and communicate with colleagues to ensure that lessons are appropriately planned and delivered
- Plan and deliver lessons to meet the needs of all pupils through differentiation
- Plan for and communicate effectively with teaching assistants
- Feedback effectively and in a timely fashion to class teachers
- Maintain the highest standards of behaviour within a class and around the school
- Participate in staff and team meetings and on-going professional development opportunities
Requirements for the role:
- QTS qualified teacher
- Experienced and confident in working across all year groups from Nursery to year 6
- Good classroom management
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this PPA Teaching role you will need to:
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
For more information about the role of PPA Teacher Please contact Rebecca Bowering on 0115 739 0077 or email Rebecca.Bowering@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.