Primary 1:1 TA - Speke
Primary 1:1 TA - Speke
Job Title: 1:1 Primary TA
Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
We are a dedicated and passionate educational institution based in Speke, committed to providing high-quality education and support to our students. We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic 1:1 Primary TA to join our team. Whether you are looking for a part-time or full-time role, if you have a passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of students, we encourage you to apply.
As a TA, you will play a crucial role in supporting our teaching staff and enhancing the learning experience for our students. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting teachers in preparing and delivering lessons.
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students who may require additional help.
- Managing classroom resources and materials.
- Helping to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assisting with classroom management and student behaviour.
- Supporting students with special educational needs or additional requirements.
- Participating in staff meetings and professional development activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A passion for education and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and the ability to work with students of various ages and abilities.
- The ability to follow instructions and work collaboratively with teachers and other staff.
- Relevant qualifications or experience in education are a plus, but not required.
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new one.
If you are an enthusiastic TA who is passionate about teaching and looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a 1:1 Primary TA based in Speke. Or for more information about the role, contact Bethany Coleman on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.