Primary Behaviour Mentor
Primary Behaviour Mentor
Tradewind are currently working in partnership with a Special School in Barking & Dagenham who cater for students with Autism, Social and Emotional Mental Health and other special educational needs. The school has 4 separate sites. Tradewind, are also always there to support you. At Tradewind, we run over 40 CPD sessions that are held weekly and we will support you throughout the whole time of your placement.
Everyone wants a purposeful job - to do something meaningful. Within Special Schools, that not only cater for students with disabilities but also cater for students who have social, emotional and mental health needs, can give you that. You will have opportunities to develop as a person, colleague, leader and activist. You'll make new friends and feel inspired to reach your potential. When working in a specialist environment, it is never 'just a job'.
We are currently recruiting for a kind, passionate and honest Teaching and Behaviour Support Worker to join a school in Barking & Dagenham
What does a Teaching and Behaviour Support Worker do? As a Support Worker you will be expected to provide an outstanding level of support that will enormously contribute to the children you support, to have a more comfortable and happy learning environment.
This could include;
· Supporting people to live independently - paying bills, money management, going shopping
· Excellent communication skills/relationship building - supporting the person to understand the world around them and promoting positive relationships.
One of the most amazing things about being a Support Worker is that anyone can do it! As long as you have a positive attitude.
As well as knowing that what we do is making a positive difference to people's lives, you will receive fair pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits as one of our employees.
- Great working hours - school hours
- A vibrant team of experts, Speech & Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Occupational Therapists and Specialist Teachers
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Continuous professional and personal development
- The school is in Barking & Dagenham, East London and has excellent transport links with the District line, Hammersmith and City lines, Overground trains as well as the C2C. The school also has a car park for those teachers that prefer to drive.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Teaching and Behaviour Support Worker in Barking & Dagenham East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Ilkan Pasa on [0207 845 5450.option3] or [email@example.com]
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.