Primary Behaviour Mentor
Primary Behaviour Mentor
The school in Waltham Forest, North East London are looking for creative and talented Teaching and Behaviour Support staff to make a positive difference to their learner's lives. The school heavily invest in their people, providing excellent training programmes and personal development plans to get the very best from them. The Special School is an Ofsted Outstanding non-maintained special school, providing support and education to over 160 pupils aged 4-19. They have high aspirations for the pupils and learners. The goal for all their pupils and learners is that when they leave their settings they will have the opportunity to access employment, further education or training and to live as part of the communities of their choice.
Your role as a Teaching and Behaviour Support Assistant will be:
· Provide day to day support, delivering 1:1, paired and small group teaching, and learner sessions
· Supervise and support community-based learning and educational visits
· Help to plan lessons by preparing materials and resources
· Working with key pupils to help develop their personal plans and aspirations
· Supporting pupils to develop crucial life skills to help them thrive.
· You will be well organised, have good planning skills, have experience of working with children and young people with autism using a behavioural approach, a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Above all, you will also need the physical and emotional resilience to work with young people who often present behaviours that challenge.
Benefits of working at the school:
· A vibrant team of experts, Speech & Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Occupational Therapists and Specialist Teachers
· Highly competitive annual salary
· Continuous professional and personal development
The school is in Waltham Forest, North East London and has excellent transport links with the District line, Hammersmith and City lines, Overground trains as well as the C2C. The school also has a car park for those teachers that prefer to drive.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Teaching and Behaviour Assistant in Waltham Forest. Or for more information about the role, contact Ilkan Pasa on [02078455450.option3] or [firstname.lastname@example.org].
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.