Primary Education Roles
Primary Education Roles
We are recruiting! - Primary Education Roles - Swindon
Are you looking for your next role in Education?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking to employ hardworking & passionate staff to work within a range of short-term & long-term/permanent roles in Swindon and the surrounding areas.
We had an incredibly busy start to the academic year around the South-West.
We helped schools source staff for teaching & support roles that have ranged between full-time & part-time, short-term & permanent contracts.
Having been in communication with schools around the area we are now looking at preparation for the rest of the academic year and we expect it to be busier than ever before. So whatever type of work you may be looking for, whether it be the flexibility of supply or your next permanent role, we will be able to help!
We have recently secured contracts with schools and academies around the area therefore we are looking to appoint a number of staff members to initially work on a supply basis, with a view of securing longer-term contracts for those who are interested.
We look after our staff by listening to their requirements and having a dedicated consultant to support them 24/7. We pay our staff fairly and work on their behalf to secure the highest payrates achievable. We also have a 95% retainment rate for the schools we work with ensuring the work continues to flood in!
We are looking for:
- Teachers who hold qualified teaching status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Support staff with an NVQ Level 2 or higher
- Someone with excellent curriculum knowledge & strong behaviour management skills
- An inspirational and enthusiastic individual with high organisational skills
- Someone who is an excellent role model and who actively promotes the skills, attributes and behaviours important in a classroom
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these roles you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.