Tradewind Recruitment are now working with a Primary school with an alternative resource provision in Waltham Forest, who are now looking for candidates to start in April 2021.
The school in Waltham Forest, North East London are looking for creative and talented Teaching and Behaviour Support staff to make a positive difference to their learner's lives. The school heavily invest in their people, providing excellent training programmes and personal development plans to get the very best from them. The school has been rated Ofsted Outstanding, providing support and education to 7 pupils aged 4-11. They have high aspirations for the pupils and learners. The goal for all their pupils and learners is that when they leave their settings they will have the opportunity to access employment, further education or training and to live as part of the communities of their choice.
- Working in small groups of 6 pupils
- Pupils work on Life Skills, Music, Art, Sports, Theatre and Drama, Vocational Courses such as Graphics/Resistant Materials and Food Technology
- Once a week the students go out into the community
We have immediate opportunities to start in April 2021 to provide support workers to provide vital support to people with a learning disability through this tough time. We're recruiting full time, part time permanent and bank Support Workers across East London now! To be considered for this post, you must have some level of teaching assistant experience, working with students who have special educational needs or be a graduate of a related subject.
Everyone wants a purposeful job - to do something really meaningful. With us, it's never 'just a job'. In return for your hard work and passion you can find real and meaningful work experience, access to some amazing benefits alongside our competitive pay, at Tradewind Recruitment SEN, we are known for remunerating our candidates better than our competitors, as well as always providing high quality service.
What does a Support Worker do? As a Support Worker you will be expected to provide an outstanding level of support that will enormously contribute to the schools we support, so that students can get a more comfortable, gracious, liberated and happy life. We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, upbeat individuals to join our registered service which looks after a number of special schools and provisions across East London. The schools we support are very fun-loving and enjoyable to support. Some of the activities the students enjoy include visiting sports, music, art and the post 16 settings enjoy shopping, bowling, cinema.
Your role as support worker will be to encourage the pupils to engage in learning as well as building their life skills, as well as help them with their daily activities
Benefits of working at the school:
- A vibrant team of experts, Speech & Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Occupational Therapists and Specialist Teachers
- Highly invested in training staff
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Continuous professional and personal development
- The school is in Waltham Forest, North East London and has excellent transport links with the Victoria line, Overground trains as well as the buses. The school also has a car park for those teachers that prefer to drive.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Teaching Assistant in Waltham Forest, North East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Ilkan Pasa on [0207 845 5450. option3] or [email@example.com]
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.