Primary NQT Croydon
Primary NQT Croydon
We are looking for highly committed, talented and creative teacher, dedicated to providing the best possible education for our pupils. As an outstanding teacher, the successful candidate will achieve excellent standards of attainment through providing an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum.
About the school:
This Croydon Primary School was built in 1904.They now have approximately 578 pupils on roll with an additional 60 place nurseries. Due to increasing pupil numbers, they now have 90 children in Reception, 75 in Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 and 90 in year 4, 5 and 6. Teachers within the same year group meet regularly to jointly plan their lessons.
This school aim to provide a high standard of education within a caring and secure environment and we have a very committed and hard-working staff to help achieve this.
Their goal is to ensure that everyone is highly motivated and engaged by their experience with them, be it a pupil, staff member, parent or a community volunteer, and to enrich their time together at school.
The schools statement is, Let's Learn and Succeed Together.
We are looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher who is:
* Patient and caring, and willing to work as part of a team with parents and other practitioners
* Has a high standard of work ethic in terms of motivation, personal presentation, punctuality and professional standards
* Is able to follow instructions but also work by using their own initiative
* Has a good understanding of the national curriculum and of child development
* A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the lessons inventive approaches
By registering with Sanza, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this NQT role, you will need to:
* Hold a QTS or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualifications
* Some experience in a school environment
* These positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
To find out more information or to apply, please contact Nathan @ Sanza on 0207 845 6240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.