COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you a Primary NQT who is searching for a happy & welcoming primary school to start your teaching career from September 2021?
A primary school in Islington are seeking a Primary NQT to start in September 2021, for the full academic year, with a permanent contract becoming available for the right candidate. Year groups are flexible subject to availability.
The responsibilities for this Primary NQT role will include:
- Plan, deliver and lead lessons for your classroom.
- Manage and support teaching assistant staff within the classroom.
- Engage students in creative lessons and ensure learning objectives are met.
- Building relationships with staff and parents.
The ideal candidate for this Primary NQT role will:
- Hold QTS status/PGCE.
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge and have confidence in delivering to the classroom.
- Be committed and professional with a determination to make a difference.
The school - Islington
The school is a 2 form entry school which is looking to expand from September. The school has been graded 'Good' by OFSTED and has a friendly community feel.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.