Primary NQTs - Seeking NQTs for roles across London!
Primary NQTs required for various schools across London - Permanent Positions - MPS1 - MPS3 (ILW/OLW) Start September 2021 in a supportive school!
Are you a proactive and passionate Newly Qualified Teacher currently completing your teacher training and seeking a permanent opportunity for September 2021 at a primary school where you will grow and develop, and receive an excellent induction program?
Would you like to complete your induction year in a Inner or Outer London Primary School where you can have a large impact on students whilst becoming an outstanding practitioner?
Tradewind Recruitment Permanent Division is recruiting for Primary Schools across London, seeking to recruit NQTs to join their schools from this September. Our teamwork with a variety of schools: mainstream, academies, all through schools, faith, single sex, small and large form entries, and there are environments for everyone!
The Permanent Division will:
- Help you find the ideal role you are looking for
- Listen to what you are looking for and send you options for roles you may be interested in
- Coach you through the interview process and help you secure your next permanent role through exceptional support documents and personalised feedback
The Permanent Division have:
- Over twenty years' recruitment expertise and a broad network of schools seeking permanent NQT primary teachers
- Previous experience working as qualified primary teachers
- Consultants with primary teaching experience who can support you throughout the interview process
- Excellent track record of placing numerous NQTs in permanent positions across London
- A large number of NQT vacancies with numerous NQTs already placed for September
To hear more about how the Permanent Division can help you, please contact Matt Lavery and email your CV to email@example.com
For any teacher, TA or support staff member that you refer to Tradewind, you will receive up to £100 bonus when they are successfully placed.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.