Primary PE Teacher
Primary PE Teacher
Primary PE Teacher
Primary PE Teacher - 2 form entry primary school - MPS/UPS - Permanent position beginning this September - Croydon, Outer London Payscale - "Good" Ofsted 2019 - Exceptional behaviour
Are you a primary teacher passionate about teaching PE in a school? Would you like to work in a supportive, friendly and inspiring primary school setting?
Tradewind, Permanent Division, are exciting to be working alongside this high-achieving primary school, located near East Croydon. If you feel you would make an excellent fit for this school, apply immediately and send your CV to email@example.com.
***Primary PE Teacher - Teaching PE and PPA lessons
***Located in Croydon - Outer London Payscale
***Situated in East Croydon
***Two form entry Primary - "Good" Ofsted
***Part of successful Multi-Academy trust
***MPS - Outer London Payscale
The School - Primary PE Teacher - Croydon, South London
This high achieving primary school situated near East Croydon, and easily commutable through bus, tram and car, is a thriving learning setting with high expectations of its students. For this position, the successful applicant will be teaching PE and PPA and is open to experienced Primary PE teachers or a class teacher who is keen to teach more PE! Children at this school achieve excellent results where Ofsted highlighted the large proportion of students working at greater depth. This vacancy has arisen due to long term staff members moving up within the trust and therefore would suit a proactive and ambitious personality who aims to develop for the long term within a setting. This exceptional primary school is part of a multi-academy trust which heavily invests in its teachers through bespoke professional development and future promotions. Staff wellbeing is at the forefront of the school's focus, where there is no expectation of written plans but adapted lessons and resources to suit your class. Additionally, the school benefits from being situated in a modern building with excellent facilities and large outdoor grounds. If you feel you would make a great fit for this well-resourced and nurturing setting, apply immediately!
About the Role - Primary PE Teacher - Croydon, South London
- For this position, you must possess QTS in Primary Education.
- This role will require an experienced Primary PE Teacher or Class Teacher who is confident managing other staff members.
- The successful Primary PE Teacher will be a reflective practitioner who works well within a collaborative environment and is keen to bring fresh ideas to a team.
- You will be a motivated Primary PE Teacher committed to the inclusivity and academic excellence of every student in your class.
- For this role, the school will be looking for a teacher who possesses high expectations in behaviour and excellent subject knowledge.
- This role is a permanent position where the school will consider remote interviews.
- Therefore, the ideal candidate will be possess strong references from their prior schools.
How to apply - Primary PE Teacher - Croydon, South London
If you are interested in this Primary teaching post, please contact Megan directly at Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division on 0207 845 5451 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response! If you are alternatively an experienced Primary PE Teacher, get in touch as we have many further options!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.