Primary PPA Teacher
Primary PPA Teacher
Are you a confident, inspiring primary teacher looking for a Part time PPA teacher position? An outstanding primary school in the borough of Southwark are seeking a part time PPA teacher to work Fridays only!
This successful academy school in Bermondsey, South East London, has 2 forms of entry. They are currently looking for a qualified PPA teacher to job share and work Fridays only. The position is paying an annual salary of up to £42,000 pro rata.
The school is a prestigious academy school who specialise in Music and ICT, educating children from nursery to year 6. They provide a safe, rigorous and challenging learning environment for pupils of all abilities and backgrounds to develop and succeed. Expectations are extremely high in terms of pupil achievement and behaviour. On the whole children enjoy their time here and their attitude towards learning is very positive. There is also a large and ever expanding range of activities available for students at each phase and they take place in Enrichment time in the extended school day, or in lunchtime clubs. They were recently graded by Ofsted as an 'Outstanding' school.
The school is located in the popular area of Bermondsey, with excellent bus and train links from central and South East London.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a part time PPA teacher to join ASAP
The PPA teacher must:
· Have full QTS
· Have experience of teaching more than 1 year group
· Show drive to maintain their outstanding outcomes for pupils
· Enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
· Be available on Fridays until July
· Make a positive contribution to pupils socially as well as academically
By joining this school as a PPA teacher, they can offer you:
· Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
· Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
· An Inner London Allowance, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
· Pension scheme (TPS) and access to Wellbeing Cash Plan, covering a range of health and wellbeing benefits
· The opportunity to work with some amazing children!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this PPA teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.