Primary PPA Teacher
Primary PPA Teacher
Are you a primary teacher looking for something new, something different? Do you love teaching but want a job with less responsibility? This role could be perfect for you.
This large established primary school has 4 forms of entry in total, split across 2 local sites. They are currently looking for a qualified teacher to join them as 1 of 2 PPA teachers to cover classes from Early Years up to year 6. The position full time and is paying an annual salary of up to £42,000.
This Outstanding primary school near Peckham South East London have secured high achievement for pupils and outstanding teaching over many years. They received Outstanding ratings in all areas their last 2 Ofsted inspections and this continues to improve as the school expands. The senior leadership team passionately believe that happy children learn best and happy teachers and staff will deliver outstanding outcomes for children.
The school is located in a convenient area of South East London, with excellent bus and train links from central and South East London. There is also a staff car park for those who wish to drive.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a full-time PPA teacher to interview/trial ASAP
The PPA teacher must:
· Have QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
· Be a hard working and versatile team player
· Have experience teaching in both Key stage 1 and 2
· Be committed to providing high quality practice
· Show drive to maintain their outstanding outcomes for pupils
· Enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
By joining this school as a PPA teacher, they can offer you:
· An incredibly happy working environment
· Staff who are extremely supportive
· A leadership team who are hands on-every single day.
· Continuous CPD and leadership opportunities in an expanding school
· An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this PPA teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com.
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.