Primary School Teacher
Primary School Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and committed person to join the family at a Halton Primary School. Acting as one of the biggest schools in Halton, school can offer extensive opportunities to develop you as a Class Teacher. The current team of staff are passionate about inclusion and strive for all our pupils to experience the best possible education, appropriate to their next steps.
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to achieving the highest standards for yourself and your pupils;
- Be an exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate learners;
- Be driven by a passion to make learning fun, exciting and challenging in a nurturing environment;
- Be committed to a truly inclusive educational experience based on strong, positive relationships;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents;
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and be able to contribute to ensuring a safe environment for all.
School can offer you:
- Highly capable, welcoming and supportive colleagues;
- A focus on well being for all children and staff;
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children and supportive families;
- Full induction and a comprehensive programme of high-quality training.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skills in a caring and supportive school.
Usually, we would encourage visits to school. However, under COVID-19 restrictions, this cannot be facilitated at this time.
If you would like to discuss the role further or express an initial interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, you can call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 to discover how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.