Primary Supply Teacher
Primary Supply Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is working closely with a cluster of Primary Schools in Brent and Harrow who are looking for regular supply staff to fulfil short term and longer term absences. Schools range from 2 form entry to 4 form entry. Positions will be ongoing for the foreseeable to provide regular work for you and consistency in teaching staff for the pupils.
All schools are have nearby access to the London Underground and regular bus links nearby.
The Primary Teacher must:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Have recent teaching experience
- Have a good understanding of the UK primary curriculum
- Have a creative approach and a positive work ethic
- Be able to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
This role can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A supportive team of colleagues and brilliant leadership
- A supportive and dedicated Tradewind consultant
- Flexibility in working days
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Primary Supply Teacher role in Brent and Harrow JN -032021-317788. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / Mohammed.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.