Primary Supply Teacher
Primary Supply Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is working with Brent and Harrow Primary Schools to recruit supply teachers who can work in their schools on an ad hoc basis. The successful applicants will have the flexibility to choose the days they want to work, the year groups they want to work with and flexibility in choice of the schools they work in.
The supply teacher must have the following requirements:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- A proven track record of raising attainment in teaching and learning
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
- Have a creative approach and a positive work ethic
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about supporting children to reach their academic potential
- Be able to engage positively with colleagues, children and parents
Key Requirements of this role:
- Marking for learning sessions
- Preparing resources to assist with teaching and learning
- Working closely with other teachers and parents to ensure pupils are reaching their full potential
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Apply now' to be considered for this Supply Teacher in Brent and Harrow JN -052021-328042. Alternatively, more information please Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.