Primary Supply Teachers - Tameside
Primary Supply Teachers - Tameside
Are you looking for flexible working hours? Does the idea of working as and when suits you sound appealing? Tradewind are looking to recruit motivated teachers to work part/full-time hours.
Tradewind are currently looking to recruit teachers with a secure knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum to work on a day-day basis across schools in Tameside. These roles start after Easter and are ideal if you're looking to gain experience across a range of school settings, work as and when suits you, or open up doors to potential longer-term opportunities.
If you are passionate about supporting pupil's learning and have experience in Early Years, Key Stage One, or Key Stage Two - I would love to hear from you.
Click Apply now to be considered for these great roles and discuss the opportunities we have here at Tradewind or contact Charlotte Gaffney on 0161 674 0138 or send your CV with 10 year work history to Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
To join us and be successful in your application you will need:
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history and where applicable/possible any employment breaks must be explained. You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.