Primary TA Vacancy
Primary TA Vacancy
Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Location: Woolton, Liverpool
Type: Full-time or Part-time
Start Date: Immediate
Are you passionate about fostering a positive learning environment for young minds? An exciting opportunity awaits you at our primary school in Woolton. We are currently seeking a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our team on either a full-time or part-time basis, starting as soon as possible.
- Collaborate with class teachers to deliver engaging and effective learning experiences.
- Provide support to individual students or small groups as directed by the teaching staff.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Assist in the preparation and organisation of classroom activities.
- Contribute to the implementation of individual education plans (IEPs) and behaviour management strategies.
- Relevant qualifications, with preference given to candidates with a Level 2 Teaching Assistant certification.
- Previous experience working in a primary school setting is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with students, teachers, and parents/guardians.
- Enthusiasm for education and a commitment to supporting the academic and personal development of young learners.
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new one.
If you are an dedicated Teaching Assistant who is passionate about teaching and looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant based in Woolton. Or for more information about the role, contact Bethany Coleman on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.