Primary Teacher- Bexley
Primary Teacher- Bexley
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work as a Year 6 Teacher? Then Tradewind needs you! We're looking for a Y6 Primary Teacher to join an amazing school 4 form entry Outstanding school!
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a motivated, committed Y6 Primary Teacher to join this Outstanding primary school based in Bexley for a September 2020 start. This is a full-time role for a 1 year contract and the salary will be Outer London scale £28355 - £44541.
This Primary School is an outstanding four-form entry school with a Nursery and a SEN Provision in Greenwich.
At the school, they pride themselves on providing a learning environment and a rich variety of opportunities for all their children so that every one of them may be helped to reach their full potential and make the most of their gifts and talents.
The care and well-being of every child is integral to the school and they're a dedicated and committed team of staff who work hard to ensure this.
At this Primary School, they see themselves as more than just a school, they're a family. They want all the children to develop a love of learning and a curiosity about the world in which they live, alongside all the important 'lifelong learning' skills which will enable them to flourish.
They're very lucky to have a strong and dedicated staff group who are passionate about the quality of the education they provide; could you be one of them?
We are looking for:
- A Y6 Primary Teacher who gives up your time, energy and care towards the development of young people
- an enthusiastic, flexible, committed and thoughtful teacher with a desire to explore new ideas and develop professionally
- someone who understands the importance of outstanding teaching to enable the successful development of young people
- A Y6 Primary Teacher keen to make an active contribution to a busy, vibrant school
This is a role for teaching in a Y6 of a 4-form entry Primary school. The Y6 Primary Teacher will be expected to have relevant experience in KS2.
The school has a large car park for all staff. Public transport access is via a bus that stops right outside the school gates. The nearest station is 10 minutes by bus.
In return the school offers:
motivated, happy and enthusiastic children
a highly positive and supportive working environment
superb facilities and resources after the building extension
exciting opportunities for professional development
To join us and be successful in this Y6 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Y6 Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.