Primary Teacher - Bromley
Primary Teacher - Bromley
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in KS1? Then Tradewind needs you! We're looking for a Y1 Teacher to join an amazing school and start in September 2020
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a passionate, committed Y1 Primary Teacher to join this school based in Bromley for a September 2020 start. This is a full-time role for a 1 year contract and the salary will be Outer London scale £27596 - £44541. This contract will be made permanent after a year if both school and Teacher are happy with the progress.
This Primary school is very diverse with students coming from a range of different cultural and ethnic backgrounds, this provides an excellent atmosphere in school and it feels a very inclusive, caring environment. This is a 2-form entry school who value their staff wellbeing highly which leads to a very happy set of staff that love their work and the school they work in. This school has been rated Outstanding by OFSTED and they hold students to the highest of standards, if you hold yourself to the highest of standards as well then, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for:
- A Y1 Teacher that will work hard and give their all for each child in their care.
- A Y1 Teacher that holds themselves to the highest of standards
- A driven individual who can bring a confidence and positive attitude to the work they do.
- Someone with the drive to take on additional responsibilities in the future as the school grows.
This is a role for teaching in a Y1 of a 2-form entry Primary school. The Y1 Teacher will be expected to have relevant experience in Y1.
The school is located in lovely surroundings and facilities. Car Parking is available to all. The local Train Station is a 15 minute walk.
In return the school offers:
An inclusive and multicultural environment where Teachers are considered and thought about in regards to workload and their own personal commitments. This school go above and beyond to make sure all staff feel valued.
To join us and be successful in this Y1 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Y1 Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.